Where social skills training prepares you for real life scenarios.
Offering online group social skills courses NOW!
Upcoming Course Dates:
- PEERS for Adolescents (Tuesdays): 3/2/2021-6/15/2021
- PEERS for Young Adults (Mondays): 3/1/2021-6/14/2021
- Dating Bootcamp: 3/20/2021 & 3/21/2021
Skills We Teach
- Appropriate conversational skills
- Use humor appropriately
- Use electronic communication
- Enter and exit conversations
- Be a good host during get-togethers
- Be a good sport
- Handle arguments and disagreements
- Change a bad reputation
- Handle rumors and gossip
- Handle rejection, teasing and bullying
- Dating skills
Highly Qualified Instructors
We know that learning is easier when you have an excellent teacher. That is why our instructors have each achieved an advanced degree in their field and hold professional certifications. In addition, all of our Instructors are PEERS® – Certified providers. Our instructors are passionate about the subjects they teach and bring this enthusiasm into their courses.
Courses for Everyone
Our courses are available to everyone. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender expression, or sexual orientation, or disability.
Our next adolescent and young adult courses begin the week of 3/1/2021.
Our next Dating Bootcamp will take place on 3/20 and 3/21.
Wide Variety of Courses
All of our courses are put together with your needs in mind to make sure you leave with skills that will lead to successful social interactions. We offer courses at different paces for various age groups. We also offer bootcamps and individual consulting.
Stay tuned as we add more courses to our services!